Friday, September 29, 2006

American Airlines is anti-gay

Just read this. It is a story about how a flight attendant on an American Airlines flight instructed a gay couple that they were not allowed to kiss or touch each other on an airplane. The couple balked at the racist treatment. The crew threatened to divert the plane if they didn't stop complaining. That they threatened to divert the plane is total crap. Talk about a massive over reaction to what is a customer service problem. Racism disguised as security consciousness. I won't be flying American Airlines anytimes soon.

Have a pluralistic day,

No 1 of Consequence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is total crap! I have seen male/female couples practically f**king on planes. I have rested my head on my husband's shoulder and kissed him while flying in both coach and first class. Hey no1, lets makeout the next time we fly!
Nowifeofconsequence