Friday, November 10, 2006

I just had to share this one



I don't have a huge amount of time because I am about to finish up the training I came to Switzerland for, but I saw this story on Drudge and I had to share it.

I don't even know what to say about it. You have to read it to believe it. Apparently the pair to the left may need to be called back into service, except in real life and in the UK. Those wacky Brits.

_______________________________________

One other thing that I can seriously do without about Europe. Everyone smokes. I mean... everyone. Luckily the guy who is acting as my host does not, but a lot of people in the office do and it is still legal to light up in restaurants so when we go out together I end up smelling like crap afterwards.

Overall, everyone I have come in contact with in Switzerland is incredibly gracious and very pleasant and I have learned a ton on my trip. I am taking French lessons in the U.S. and I really need to ratchet up my studies. I have felt very much like the stereotypical American and I have really tried, in my life, to not be like that when I travel overseas.

No 1 of Consequence

No comments: