Monday, January 16, 2006

Early Morning at the Office

I get to the office early every morning. As a member of the senior staff I have a lot of responsibility and a lot of information gets processed through my desk on a week to week basis. The company uses the Trillian IM client for instant messaging during the work day. It is very simple and extremely useful. When people log on to the system there is a gentle high pitched tone it gives off. As people come in to the office and log on, all you hear is this quiet little doorbell noise over and over again. My company is growing very rapidly. When I first got here you would only hear about 10 or 15 of those little beeps. Now you hear close to 50. With each beep I get a little more energy. Coming to work every day is very cool. I implemented a new program for my direct reports that can put a little extra money in their pockets every week. It looks like it is really starting to go well. Some incredible things are happening here and it is amazing to be here for the ride!!

No 1 of Consequence

No comments: