Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ann Coulter was spawned from hell


I believe in free speech for everyone. What I mean by that is I don't think only people that believe what I believe should be allowed to say whatever they want. My belief in freedom for everyone means that sometimes I have to stomach some pretty heinous rantings. Normally, I don't say anything about it. I spent ages 3-12 in a town (Bloomfield, NJ) that was so hate filled and vicious pretty much anything I see or hear rolls off my back with little more than a shrug. However, after reading what this shrill opportunist said a couple of days ago I had a physical reaction. I was enraged. I don't get angry all that easily anymore. I seem to be more temperate with my advancing age. Also, when I do get angry, it passes almost immediately. This skeleton with a wig's maniacal rantings have just stayed with me. She makes me want to vomit.

If you don't have time or the inclination to click the link and read the story. Ann Coulter a.k.a. The Incubus viciously and with calculated malice attacked a group of 9/11 widows who have become known in the media as the Jersey Girls.

While it is true I am a Jersey boy and have an affinity for my former home, this has absolutely nothing to do with my defense of these women or my vitriol towards this soulless psuedo-pundit.

The Jersey Girls have been outspoken opponenets to the war in Iraq, anti-President Bush and tireless crusaders to find out any bit of information they can about what actually transpired on 9/11. I don't know if there is anything to find out really, but if these women need to do that to help them through the tragedy they have suffered who am I to judge.

How devoid of human compassion are you when the only way you can get press for yourself is to suggest these women were happy about their husbands violent deaths and are basically dancing in the streets about what happened? How devoid of talent are you?

Ann Coulter has intentionally attacked these women to create controversy for herself and sell books. The worst part about it is that, of course, it worked. Her book is atop the Amazon list right now. All that means is that next time she spews something onto paper we will be treated to her ranting like a facist, attacking someone who doesn't deserve it, drumming up controversy for herself.

Here are some Ann Coulter quotes from the past in case you need more proof that she is basically evil. These are copied directly from NNDB.com without permission:

"If you don't hate Bill Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."

"Liberals love America like O.J. loved Nicole."

"In this recurring nightmare of a presidency [the Clinton administration], we have a national debate about whether he 'did it,' even though all sentient people know he did. Otherwise there would be debates only about whether to impeach or assassinate."

"I think we ought to nuke North Korea right now just to give the rest of the world a warning. ... They’re a major threat. I just think it would be fun to nuke them and have it be a warning to the rest of the world."

"I think [calling Clinton a scumbag] is factually correct. ... I don't think you could win a slander suit on that. Truth is a defense."

"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."

"There are no good Democrats."

"I take the Biblical idea. God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees God says, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"

"I think, on the basis of the recent Supreme Court ruling that we can't execute the retarded, American journalists commit mass murder without facing the ultimate penalty. I think they are retarded."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

"Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant."

"Even if corners were cut, [Iran-Contra] was a brilliant scheme. There is no possibility that anyone in any Democratic administration would have gone to such lengths to fund anti-Communist forces. When Democrats scheme from the White House, it's to cover up the President's affair with an intern. When Republicans scheme, it's to support embattled anti-Communist freedom fighters sold out by the Democrats."

"[Canadians] better hope the United States doesn't roll over one night and crush them. They are lucky we allow them to exist on the same continent."

"A central component of liberal hate speech is to make paranoid accusations based on their own neurotic impulses, such as calling Republicans angry, hate-filled, and mean."

"[Liberals] are always accusing us of repressing their speech. I say let's do it. Let's repress them. ... Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment."

"I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East, and sending liberals to Guantanamo."

Isn't she a doll folks? Let's give her a big round of applause.

No 1 of Consequence

****AUTHOR'S NOTE**** Further proof of Ann Coulter's evil powers. It took me a day and a half and three attempts to get this posted.

1 comment:

Michael Gordon said...

Ann Coulter is one of the great pundits around. I love her. She isn't afraid to say that Democrats hate America, which they do. The truth hurts, doesn't it? :)